18 things I learned

I learned how to be a good employee, a little bit.
I learned how to manage my working time well.
I learned how to wait because the internet connection there sometimes gets lost.
I learned new things about updating the website.
I learned how to embed a document using HTML.
I learned how to Photoshop, a little bit.
I learned that in work you need self-confidence to face clients.
I learned that you must love everything you do to achieve your goals.
I learned how people there do their works.
I learned how to work independently.
I learned that I must do or find ways on my own to solve my problems.
I learned that though you can work independently sometimes you need someone to help you with something.
I learned new things about the life of a worker.
I must be polite to every person I will encounter.
Do the work with all your heart.
Give your best.
Learning is the key to success.
I learned not to give up to achieve my goals.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Parents' Day