That's Amore 💓

That's Amore? I didn't expect for something because I was looking forward that I would be with the people who were part of my senior high school days. I treasured every moment that night as part of the only Section GAHI: Zeus. I was so happy watching my girl classmates in their wonderful dresses and make-up, my boy classmates in their beautiful suits, and all of us in our different masks. I went there to have a quality time with Zeus and to socialize with other people. But honestly, it was mainly because of Section Gahi. I was so amazed by the class prophecy given by my one and only, Sarj Sheryl 😂 It gave us motivation, to hope that someday our dreams will come true. That's Amore is one of the memorable nights during my senior high school days.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Parents' Day