Parents' Day

PARENTS' DAY
December 01,2017

Parents ? Without them we children won't exist in seeing how beautiful life is.They give us life..They are our heroes.


How my day went in celebrating parents day? I witnessed many things in parents day especially when the speaker spoke, it gave my mind enlightenment on how our parents suffered just because they want to give us a wonderful life. The speaker also gave an inspirational talk for our parents and encouraged them that giving up is not an option for parents to their children. 

Parents ? they can be our friends or should I say best friend we can rely on them when we have a problem. We can cry on their shoulders when everything seems so bad . We can get lessons in life from them and they're the only person that will hurt us on purpose and at the same time loves us back truly .

I celebrated parents day alone beause my father had a work and my mother is sick. Nevertheless, I'm still happy because I know, although my parents is not there but they worked hard for us to give me and my siblings a life that they wanted for us to have.

To my Parents,

THANK YOU ma and pa for everything. I am so lucky to have both of you HAPPY PARENTS' DAY 💓 ILOVEYOU 😘😘

Comments

  1. Well said! Our parents is truly a gem . They can be our bestfriend, teacher and guide. Keep showing your love by simply obeying and respecting them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet :) I wish I could also treat my parents like a bestfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are lucky to have you too as their daughter ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog