23rd Simballay Festival
December 11-15, 2017

Every year, Simballay Festival is celebrated in our place . Every year, many events are done and every year, since we decided to stay here in Nabunturan, I have always
witnessed how the people celebrate Simballay Festival.

Simballay Festival has many events but there is one event that I have always been waiting for. It's the "Iwag sa Kadalanan". Every year, my classmates and I are always watching how participants perform on Iwag sa Kadalanan.

My Simballay experience was fun because I was with the people who know me well, people who spent their night with me, who gave their time to be with me. They made my Simballay Festival experience a happy and unforgettable one. The efforts that we made just to see how our schoolmates have performed on the Iwag sa Kadalanan were greatly paid back through victory. 

Though the witnessing was a bit of a struggle, I still had fun shouldering other attendees. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Parents' Day