Pre-Immersion Orientation and 
Send off Ceremony



       It was a great experience to be with the people who I have been with in school but for me it's not easy. Before the day of the ceremony, I wasn't happy because I didn't have my parents to attend the ceremony because they're on a vacation and they couldn't go home easily. While the ceremony was happening, I couldn't focus because I was still thinking who'd walk for me on the candle lighting; almost all of my classmates has a parent with them, except for me and 3 other classmates, I think. But when the candle lighting started, I also started to get emotional but then ma'am Kesha, who approached students without parents/guardians coming over, found me. Yes! Ma'am Kesha was with me when I lighted my candle. At least I wasn't alone. I'm so thankful that ma'am Kesha substituted the presence of my parents and because of that I felt so blessed because, though, my parents were not around, He gave ma'am Kesha to be with me. And to be honest, while the ceremony was happening, I prayed that someone would join me at the candle lighting, and He answered that 💓 . After the ceremony, my mother called and asked me how the ceremony was, and I felt that she's so worried for me since she's not around when the ceremony was happening and that there was no substitute, to the best of her knowledge, coming over.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Parents' Day